Make planning your wedding a breeze with our 2020 All In 14k Wedding Package! Featuring the best wedding vendors in Central Massachusetts, each package includes music by DJ David Rogers, flowers by Bev at Floral Elegance, photos by Diaz Digital Discoveries, and venue and catering by Samuel Slater’s and Indian Ranch Wedding services.
- $14,000 for 100 guests ($16,320 value). Additional guests can be added for $80 per guest. Taxes and service charge included.
- Ceremony can be added for an additional $400. Includes 1/2 hour ceremony in addition to reception and up to 1 hour of rehearsal time the week leading up to your wedding.
- Select dates available
- Deposit must be made before March 1st
- Includes 3 of Worcester County’s best wedding vendors:
- DJ David Rogers
- Bev at Floral Elegance
- Ed Diaz at Diaz Digital Discoveries
- All coordinated by Nancy Raymond and her team at Indian Ranch and Samuel Slater’s Function Hall (catering + venue)
- For booking and more information, email Nancy Raymond at [email protected]
ABOUT THE VENDORS
DJ David Rogers
As one of the most sought after DJ’s in Worcester Country, you can count on DJ David Rogers to keep your guests on the dance floor all night. DJ David provides:
- 6 hours of music (preceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception)
- Easy planning website for you to make music selections
- Photo booth and props for 4 hours
- Uplighting in you choice of color to enhance and personalize
Bev at Floral Elegance (voted top 3 in Worcester Telegram’s Best of Central Mass)
Up to 14 floral centerpieces designed with your theme and color scheme. Bev is a floral design award winner who will bring your guests’ tables alive with beautiful centerpieces.
Ed at Diaz Digital Discoveries (multi-time Wedding Wire Winner)
Ed provides an 8 hour photography package that includes preparation photos, ceremony, and reception photos. You’ll receive 400-500 images of your special day, a 20 page wedding album and an online 90 day gallery. Also included is a 1 hour engagement shoot at his indoor/outdoor studio.
Samuel Slater’s and Indian Ranch Wedding Team
This team is here for you from start to finish, from pre wedding meetings and planning to a staff providing delicious food and attentive service on your special day. Not to mention, your guests will be wowed by the newly renovated and expanded Samuel Slater’s Function Hall with beautiful decor and views of Webster Lake! This package includes:
- 5 hour wedding reception
- Option to select the Slater’s Wedding Buffet Menu or Simplicity Wedding Package
- 8″ cutting cake with assorted desserts prepared by our Johnson and Wales Pastry Chefs
SELECT DATES AVAILABLE
and select Thursdays – inquire
Come back and enjoy your one year anniversary dinner at Samuel Slater’s Restaurant!