General Rules & Regulations
This is only a partial list. Please call the front office for a complete list of rules and regulations including guidelines on beach use, golf carts, and boating.
- Sites – Check-in time is 3:00PM each day. Check-out is 11:00AM. Please make sure you observe the check-out time of 11:00AM. Other campers may be checking in to your site, and we need to prepare it for their arrival. If you are attending a concert than your Check-out time will be extended until after the show
- Occupancy of site is restricted to the registered guests only. All others will be charged a visitor fee. Registered campers are responsible for the behavior of their guests. Visitors may not bring pets with them.
- Speed Limit is 5MPH throughout the resort.
- Quiet hours will be maintained Sunday through Thursday between 11:00PM and 8:00AM. Friday and Saturday hours are Midnight to 8:00AM.
- Children under 16 must be supervised at all times by an adult, especially at the beach. Children 16 and under must be at their campers by dusk.
- Campers 16 and under are required to wear a bike helmet. It’s Massachusetts state law!
- Camp Fires: Fires are limited to fire pits, on site, and must be attended at all times. If conditions are dry and windy, please ask the office before lighting. All fires must be extinguished by 11:00pm on weekdays and midnight on weekends. For safety reasons, Indian Ranch management reserves the right to limit or ban campfire when deemed necessary to do so.
- Do not cut on or down any trees or plants on the sites. Anyone destroying any property or trespassing on posted property shall be responsible for the damages and shall be evicted immediately.
- Respect other guests and their property. Use roads and trails rather than cutting through sites.
- Secure your personal property/valuables. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or left-behind items, or damages.
- Car and RV washing is prohibited.
- No trash pickup. Please bring all rubbish to our designated dumpsters. Camping generated refuse only.
- Excessive drinking, intoxication, or drug use will not be tolerated, and are grounds for immediate ejection.
- On days of special events and concerts, tickets are required for access to the park and beach area. Pool will still be available for use.
- This resort is to be enjoyed by all. Appropriate language and acceptable clothing must be maintained at all times. We reserve the right to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the park and have the right to eject without prior notice anyone who, in our judgment, creates a disturbance or nuisance, or deliberately breaks the rules. No refunds of fees will be made in such an event.
Pets are part of many of our camping families and are generally welcome. Pet owners are completely liable for their pets, the clean-up of their pets, property damages caused by their pets and any injuries to humans or to other pets as a result of their pets.
- Pets must always be leashed. Never allow your pet to run free.
- Up to two small pets are allowed per site.
- Keep a copy of your pet’s vaccinations and licenses in your camper. Pets must wear a collar with these tags at all times.
- Clean up after pets. Regardless of where you walk your pet you must clean up after it! You may be questioned if you are walking a pet and you are not carrying a bag used to clean up afterwards. Failure to clean-up after your pet may result in the eviction of the pet or even the camper.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings per the Board of Health unless for disability purposes. Pets are also not allowed within the park area or on the beach.
- Management reserves the right to deny any pet entry to the campground. Please review our list of Dog Breeds that are not allowed into the campground.
- Only the registered campers are allowed pets – not their visitors.
- If the pet owner is not following these rules, or if the pet is causing a disturbance, the owner will be asked to remove the pet from the premises. If the owner does not comply the camping party will be evicted from the park.
- There is a dog park on site for your pets pleasure. Please see the Indian Ranch Dog Park Rules for use.
**Indian Ranch is unable to accommodate tent camping however there are many local options. Please click HERE for further information**
Outside Firewood Prohibited
In years past, bringing firewood along to a camping weekend was tradition. However, forestry officials now understand that this practice contributed to the spread of invasive species such as the Asian Longhorned Beetle or the Emerald Ash Borer. Invasive species have devastated forests in the US Midwest, and have recently been found in the Worcester, Massachusetts area. Once a forest is infested, eradication of an invasive pest involves devastating measures such as the removal of entire stands of trees or forested areas. You should burn only green-certified local wood from sustainable forest growers. Beginning with the 2010 camping season, transportation of firewood into or out of Indian Ranch must be prohibited. Firewood is available for sale at the campground.