- How do I purchase tickets?
- What are the hours of your Box Office?
- Can I purchase tickets on the day of a cruise?
- Do you offer discount tickets for Children or Seniors?
- How do I receive my tickets?
- Is there a Service Charge on ticket sales?
- Can I get a refund for a ticket or exchange it for another cruise?
- What is the limit to the number of tickets I can buy?
- When do you announce your full season?
- When does the Indian Princess cruise?
- Where do I board the Indian Princess?
- When can I board the Indian Princess?
- How long does a cruise last?
- Do you accommodate the elderly and those with physical disabilities?
- What items can and can NOT be brought onto the boat?
- Are food and beverages available on the boat?
- How old do I have to be to consume alcohol on the premises?
- What forms of identification do you accept?
- Is smoking permitted?
- Is there a group ticket price?
- Can I have the office hold tickets?
- Is there a shaded area on the Indian Princess?
- Do you ever cancel cruises due to bad weather?
- How will I know if my Indian Princess cruise gets canceled?
How do I purchase tickets?
NOTE: Some cruises may be presented by a third party and may have different ticketing policies and procedures.
What are the hours of your Box Office?
From May to October, the Indian Ranch Box Office is open daily 9 AM to 4 PM.
From November to April, the Indian Ranch Box Office is open Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 AM – 3 PM.
Can I purchase tickets on the day of a cruise?
As long as the cruise is not sold out! We recommend purchasing tickets in advance to ensure you get your spot.
Do you offer discount tickets for Children or Seniors?
Yes. We offer children 12 and under and seniors 65 and older discounted tickets at the reduced rate of $20.
How do I receive my tickets?
When purchasing tickets, you have the option to print tickets at home, pick them up at will-call, or have them mailed to you. If you choose to place your tickets at will-call, you must present valid identification that matches the name we have on file for the tickets. Tickets may not be picked up by a third party.
Is there a Service Charge on ticket sales?
Can I get a refund for a ticket or exchange it for another cruise?
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the rare case when a cruise has been canceled a refund will most likely be issued. Refunds are available at point of purchase.
What is the limit to the number of tickets I can buy?
Up to twenty tickets may be purchased per cruise per order.
When do you announce your full season?
We do not announce a full season, however cruises are added periodically so check our website for updates!
The cruising season typically starts around Memorial Day and lasts until mid-October depending on the water levels of Webster Lake.
Where do I board the Indian Princess?
At Indian Ranch located at 200 Gore Rd., Webster, MA 01570
When can I board the Indian Princess?
15 minutes prior to the boat’s departure
How long does a cruise last?
75 – 90 minutes
Do you accommodate the elderly and those with physical disabilities?
We try our best to accommodate the elderly and those with disabilities, however there are physical constraints and limitations on the Indian Princess. We do have a ramp leading up to the boat making the lower deck accessible to anyone in a wheelchair, but there are unavoidable stairs between the lower and upper deck.
Our crew helps patrons in need of assistance as much as they can. We recommend you order your tickets early and notify us that you will have people needing accommodations in your party.
What items can and can NOT be brought onto the boat?
No outside food or beverages are allowed onto the Indian Princess. This includes birthday and special occasion cakes. Common sense would dictate certain items that are not allowed including drugs, weapons, fireworks or any explosive devices.
Are food and beverages available on the boat?
The Indian Princess is equipped with a full bar offering both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and limited prepackaged snack items. These items can be purchased with cash or credit card. Meals are offered on the Indian Princess for select specialty cruises, check our website to see when these will be coming up.
How old do I have to be to consume alcohol on the premises?
The legal drinking age in Massachusetts is twenty-one (21).
What forms of identification do you accept?
The State of Massachusetts specifies the following as valid forms of identification:
- A valid Massachusetts driver license,
- A valid Massachusetts Liquor Identification card,
- A valid Passport issued by the United States government, or by the government, recognized by the United States government, of a foreign country,
- A valid United States issued active duty Military Identification Card.
If you have a driver’s license from a state other than Massachusetts then we strongly recommend you have other forms of ID on you.
Is smoking permitted?
Is there a group ticket price?
Unfortunately, group pricing is not offered on the Indian Princess. Our public tours take up to 100 guests on board, but there is no reserving of space. If you have an interest in hosting a private event on board, you can find out more information by emailing [email protected] or calling 508-943-3871 x107.
Can I have the office hold tickets?
Unfortunately, with the limited number of tickets available for each cruise, holding tickets is not an option.
Is there a shaded area on the Indian Princess?
Yes. The inside salon area of the boat has seating for 64 guests. Additionally, the upper deck is partially covered with a sun canopy and offers some shade.
Do you ever cancel cruises due to bad weather?
Cruises may be canceled in cases of extreme weather.
REMINDER: Ticket purchases may not be refundable and you are unable to exchange your ticket for another cruise.
How will I know if my Indian Princess cruise gets canceled?
When purchasing your tickets please be sure to include both a valid email and phone number so that you may be contacted. We try our best to advise of any cancellations at least 2 hours prior.