The Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
Friday, August 4, 2023 ∣ Gates 5:30 PM / Show 7:00 PM
Upgrade Your Concert Experience!
VIP PACKAGE AVAILABLE!
– Ticket to the show (seating within the first 10 rows)
– Limited Edition, Numbered, The Concert: A Tribute to ABBA Lithograph
– Commemorative The Concert: A Tribute to ABBA Exclusive Merchandise Item
The Concert: A Tribute To ABBA continues to be the top ABBA tribute group in the world, dazzling all who see with their fantastic performance while playing the most iconic hits from ABBA, including “Mamma Mia,” “S.O.S,” “Money, Money, Money,” “The Winner Takes All,” “Waterloo,” “Gimme, Gimme, Gimme,” and “Dancing Queen. ”Many critics agree, The Concert: A Tribute To ABBA is the most amazing and authentic ABBA tribute show in the world. Come dance, come sing, having the time of your life at THE ULTIMATE TRIBUTE CELEBRATION!
The Concert: A Tribute To ABBA is not affiliated with the original ABBA group or Mamma Mia.
Event is rain or shine. No Refunds.
General Admission is first come first serve and may result in standing room only.
Limited on-site parking. Reserved Parking available for purchase.
FOR HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE SEATING, PLEASE CALL THE INDIAN RANCH AMPHITHEATRE AT 508-943-3871.
Coolers, beach chairs, large bags and backpacks are no longer allowed into the venue. Small purses and clear bags are still subject to a bag inspection. NO food or drink allowed with the exception of a sealed water bottle. Thank you for understanding.
PATRONS ARE ALLOWED TO BRING IN:
* One gallon clear, plastic freezer bag that does not exceed 11″ X 11″
* Bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVS that does not exceed 12″X12″X6″
* Small wristlet or hand held wallet, with or without handle or strap that does not exceed 8″X5″X2″
* Stadium cushions (no wider than 15″) to put on benches.
All bags will be searched upon entrance into the venue. If you have a towel for the beach you may be asked to unfold upon search. If you need to bring in any items mentioned due to medical reasons, please stop by the front desk. Shirts and shoes required.